Concerning the works of Room 13: Osseous,

All artwork and words are original to
Hannah Carpenter Pitkin unless noted otherwise.

6.8.12

Note. 12:19 AM. Monday August 6.

Fresh basil reminds me of my family. I made hamburgers tonight. And bruschetta. And baked potato slices. And grilled onions and mushrooms. And Jer made Brussels sprouts. And I made banana bread. And rum and cream sodas. And a fresh garden salad with help/fresh veggies from Pete. And we have untouched ice cream in the fridge. And red wine and beer. And paintings on the wall. And a magnificent cow skull on the table

Forget what you thought about who I am and remember the burgers and skull the most. They come from the same family. They feed and honor our house tonight. And for nights to come. Not greed, but an assorted Thanks.

Time to pretend to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment