Concerning the works of Room 13: Osseous,

All artwork and words are original to
Hannah Carpenter Pitkin unless noted otherwise.

9.7.12

_______ continued to speak of daggers with what all - the delicacy of their finely scored handles and their wrists 'so much like that of my own arm,' ever swaying and inside of a drifting chasm of anchor blood, that yes, yes empty into an 'ocean of soullessness and frowning Gods.' I do not care. _______'s description was un-suiting and offensive to me because I saw the Gods as _______ did and there was not a frown about, and in fact I found the red sea quite exhilarating and full of ambition. I'll keep it with mine, I once heard, and so like she did, I will as well foster under my skin the smiling God-work and taste for the petty and the grand. _______ is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment