Concerning the works of Room 13: Osseous,

All artwork and words are original to
Hannah Carpenter Pitkin unless noted otherwise.

8.2.12

'It comes down to whether you can,   or cannot. Now, I see in you,   I see, a kid with spunk. You got spunk but, but where you gonna put that all spunk when it comes to the whether or not you can or cannot? Ach. Listen, I'll do you a solid. And solids are rare comin' from me, but I like you. Mostly cause you got spunk, but also for the tits, too. You'll find what you need in a shit brown canvas case under the third booth at Gladys' joint. I give you nine days. I'll be back here in nine days. For your own good you should impress me. I should be impressed when I come back here. Psh. Spunk. Goddamn I'm gettin' fuckin' old. You gonna eat that coleslaw? Fucking cabbage is good f'you. Learn a little somethin' about your goddamn health, would you? Jesus Christ kid, you look like a shit my cat took after it starved for four days.'

No comments:

Post a Comment