Concerning the works of Room 13: Osseous,

All artwork and words are original to
Hannah Carpenter Pitkin unless noted otherwise.

7.10.11

The Dust Blows Forward And The Dust Blows Back

There's ole Gray with her dovewinged hat
There's ole Green with her sewing machine
Where's the bobbin at
Toting old grain in a printed sack
The dust blows forward and dust blows back
And the wind blows black through the sky
And the smokestack blows up in sun's eye
What am I gonna die?
A white flake riverboat just flew by
Bubbles popped big
And a lipstick Kleenex hug on a pointed forked twig
Reminds me of the bobby girls
Never was my hobby girls
Hand full of worms and a pole fishing
Cork bobbing like a hot red bulb
And a bluejay squeaks
His beak open an inch above a creek
Gone fishin' for a week
Well I put down my bush
And I took off my pants and felt free
The breeze blowing up me and up the canyon
Far as I could see
It's night now and the moon looks like a dandelion
It's black now and the blackbird's feeding on rice
And his red wings look like diamonds and lice
I could hear the mice toes scampering
Gophers rumbling in pile crater rock hole
One red bean stuck in the bottom of a tin bowl
Hot coffee from a krimpt up can
Me and my girl named Bimbo Limbo Spam


-Captain Beefheart



No comments:

Post a Comment